Wednesday, July 25, 2018

So THAT'S how the shower curtain ends up on the floor...

Jax loves to play in the bathroom. It seems to be "the" social place to be, if you are a cat--even Casper tends to forget she is shy whenever she hangs out in the bathroom.

A couple of months ago, I was working in my office and heard a loud crash coming from the bathroom.


No doubt, the door had been left open and Jax was--apparently--having a field day.

If I stroll away nonchalantly, I can pretend that wasn't kinda scary...
True confession time: I've taken way too many photos of my cat in the bathroom. But, really, the color scheme blends awesomely with Jax's blue eyes and the hues of his coat. I'll spare you by sticking with just the shower curtain shots today. We can save the "Jax in the sink" collection for another day... 😄

This is one of my favorites of young Jax playing hide and seek in the curtain.

Ready or not, here I come! 
Here is Jax outside the tub:


And here is Jax inside the tub: 


Here is Jax inside the tub DURING a shower!


And here is Jax fighting with the curtain.

Take that, you silly paisley drapery.

Previously, I had assumed the shower curtain must have fallen down when Jax tried to CLIMB it. But then: last night we saw THIS!

Jax!

This is totally normal; and, I can't hear you...

It never occurred to me that Jax might have been walking ON TOP OF the shower curtain! 

Hey, [looking in the mirror] who is that fine looking cat over there? 
I love this crazy cat of ours!



No comments:

Post a Comment